Rejuvenate your skin with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatments. PRP is a natural substance that stimulates your own collagen to grow new skin cells, improving overall volume, fullness and skin tone. Rather than filling individual deep wrinkle lines, PRP improves the quality, tightness and texture of the skin.
The vampire facial is an anti-aging cosmetic procedure which is essentially a regenerative therapy that uses the client’s own blood to isolate platelets which are applied to the face. Platelets contain high levels of growth factors and when applied to the skin will stimulate cell turnover.
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles, scars and stretch marks.
- Rejuvenates the under-eye area
- Tighten stubborn open pores
- Plump and volumise any area where someone might otherwise get fillers
- Regrow thinning or lost hair
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a minimally invasive treatment that uses fine needles to create hundreds of tiny, invisible punctures in the top layer of skin. Microneedling stimulates the body’s natural healing process, resulting in cell turnover and increased collagen and elastin production, reversing and preventing signs of aging. With its ability to trigger new skin cells, just a few sessions of microneedling will noticeably reduce fine lines, crow’s feet and deep wrinkles on the forehead. This treatment utilizes the body’s own natural healing mechanisms, so the results are very natural.
- Improves fine lines and reduces deep wrinkles
- Reduces acne scars
- Softens stretch marks
- Evens skin tone
- Lightens hyper pigmentation and sun spots
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Firms and smooths skin texture
- Heals scars
- Reduces broken capillaries and spider veins
- Brings back the glow of fresher, younger-looking skin